31st March 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to apply for DAAD scholarship in Germany?

Hi,
Currently i am pursuing B.E in Electrical Engineering.I want to study in fields like Power or Control Engineering. Do any universities offer TAs(Teaching assistance) or RAs(Research Assistance) in Germany?
What are the steps to apply for DAAD?

Related Questions:
  1. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  3. PhD in pharmacceutics with stipend by AICTE from top college in india -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How may I get PhD(in CFD) admission along with scholarship in European Germany and U.K? How to apply for the scholarship?
  5. University which will be good for organic synthesis? Details about DAAD exam?
  6. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  7. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  8. What's the right approach for applying for Masters in Germany?
  9. How can I get scholarship in Germany for PhD in Nanotechnology?
  10. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  11. Short term courses in Germany with scholarship?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  13. What can I do to pursue MS in Germany after B.E ECE?
  14. How to pursue MS in germany after finishing B.Tech with 70.40% and 6.5 score in IELTS? Procedure to apply in germany?
  15. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  16. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany if my B.Tech aggregate is 65%, 66% in 12th and 71% in 10th? Will I get any scholarship? What are the test I have to give to do MS in Germany?
  18. Procedure to do Research in Mathematics in Germany? Which are the scholarship schemes available?
15th April 2015, 04:53 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to apply for DAAD scholarship in Germany?

There are different types of DAAD scholarships. The application procedure will vary depending on scholarship program. So, first you should decide to which DAAD scholarship program, you want to apply. You can check the list of Scholarships and how to apply for those scholarships by visiting the following link.
https://www.daad.de/deutschland/stip...rms-downloads/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?