25th February 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in CS branch after completion of B.E Electrical branch?

Am I eligible to study MS in CS branch after completion of B.E Electrical branch? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed on this? Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!

27th February 2017, 09:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in CS branch after completion of B.E Electrical branch?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in CS after completion of your B.E Electrical course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MS in CS course. But, being a Electrical Engineering holder, you need to study three or more extra subjects related to CS to get MS in CS degree certificate.
1st March 2017, 09:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in CS branch after completion of B.E Electrical branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to study MS in CS branch after completion of B.E Electrical branch? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria followed on this? Awaiting to get the response soon on the same. Thank you!
After completion of B.E Electrical branch, you can't apply for MS course in CS but you can't do MS course in Electrical. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?