25th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?

Hi Sir, I am a Bachelor of Physiotherapy student and have an interest in MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy). I have a dream to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy). After searching I came to know that University of Birmingham is offering this MSc. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  2. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  3. Job opportunities through MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) of University of Birmingham?
  4. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? Course fee of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in this university?
  5. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  6. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  10. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?
  11. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to get MSc(Genomic Medicine) admission in Birmingham University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  15. Course structure and duration of MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I study B.Pharmacy in Abroad being a Diploma holder? List of colleges in Abroad?
  17. How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?