27th May 2011, 12:43 PM
khadhir

Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?

i want to do ms in germany its my life ambition after completion of b.tech which exam i have to write to do ms? for that exam how many marks for qualification? which univercity is good to study in germany ?and i was a mechanical engg. ist year

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  2. Do I need to write IELTS to opt for masters in Germany? Which are the universities in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  4. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  6. Is doing MS in Germany a good option after completion of B.E CS course?
  7. Which exam to write GRE or IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  8. How to do M.Tech from abroad while in final year Civil Engineering? What type of exams will I face?
  9. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS? Their eligibility, fees and scholarship?
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  11. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  12. Is it a good choice to opt for MS in Germany after BCA? What are the branches available in MS?
  13. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  14. Top universities, eligibility, approximate fees and scholarship for MS in Germany?
  15. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
26th September 2011, 06:27 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which exam do I have to write for MS after completion of B.Tech? Which universities are good to study in Germany?

If you plan to go for MS you better write the GRE exam, that is conducted by the higher education bodies of various countries. you will be getting seat in the reputed colleges based on the marks that you have obtained in the GRE exam and your college performance.

Good universities in Germany are:-

1) Freie Universität Berlin
2) Ludwig Maximilians Universität München.
3) Humboldt Universität zu Berlin
4) Universität Hamburg
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?