6th May 2015, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in Deemed University?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in ECE from a Deemed University.
I want to do MS in Germany.
Kindly tell me I am eligible for doing MS in Germany or not?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for BHEL HEL GEL entrance exam after pursuing diploma mechanical from RVD deemed university?
  3. Am I eligible to get government jobs if pursuing B.E. from Deemed University?
  4. How to study masters education in germany?
  5. Can I study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) from IGNOU?
  6. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  8. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  9. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  10. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  11. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  12. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  13. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET for M.Pharmacy student of Deemed University?
  14. Detailed information about B.E. programme in Germany for 22 years old Advanced Level Electrical Technician?
  15. Am I eligible to appear in CDS exam if pursuing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) from Deemed University?
  16. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  17. How can I be eligible for Masters program in Cancer in Germany?
  18. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
9th May 2015, 01:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in Germany if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) in Deemed University?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course from Deemed University. To get admission to study MS in Germany, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examination. Some universities in Germany also ask for GRE score. If you are applying for such type of universities, then, you need to appear in GRE examination also. TOEFL or IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing sections. Most of the German universities accept TOEFL/ IELTS score for providing admissions to MS course. By qualifying and scoring these examinations in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?