16th January 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study MS in USA if studying B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Hello
I am studying my B.Tech in MBU...
I want to know if i study at manav bhartai university
then I am eligbilil to do ms at USA?
please tell me as soon as possible

18th January 2015, 12:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA if studying B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Yes, you are eligible to study MS course in US after completion of B.Tech course from Manav Bharthi University. To get admission in MS course in US universities, you need to appear in GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL examination. By scoring good marks in GRE and IELTS/ TOEFL examination, you can apply for admission in US universities. Once, you get admission letter from universities, you can pursue your MS course in US universities. Since, you have completed your B.Tech course from Manav Bharti University which is approved by UGC and AICTE, you are eligible to study MS course in US universities.
18th January 2015, 12:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study MS in USA if studying B.Tech from Manav Bharti University?

Manav Bharti University is a good university, which is approved by both AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education) and UGC(University Grants Commissions). So, your B.tech degree from Manav Bharti University is valid and even you can continue your further studies in USA or at any other countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?