16th January 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?

sir
now i am studyig BE final year
i want to study ms IN usa oR germany
please advice me any entrance....except gre
which help me regarding this

Related Questions:
  1. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  4. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  6. Should I choose MS in USA or Germany after completing engineering?
  7. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  8. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  9. List of entrance exams for studying MS in Germany?
  10. Full details about GRE and TOEFL to study masters in USA?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany?
  12. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same?
  13. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  14. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  15. Are GRE and TOEFL exams compulsory to give?
  16. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  17. Percentage needed to get MS in Germany? Which exams should we write other then GRE?
  18. How to prepare for GRE and TOEFL for admission in MS programs in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
18th January 2015, 11:38 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?

If you are not interested in GRE, you can appear for IELTS exam, through which you can apply for admission at foreign universities. There are many universities in USA and Germany, which offers admission with only IELTS score. So, first try to complete IELTS exam. IELTS exam is conducted for 10 bands. You should score minimum 6.5 bands to get admission in a good university.

IELTS :-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.

Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
18th January 2015, 11:59 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?

To study MS in USA or Germany, you need to appear in IELTS/ TOEFL examination. IELTS/ TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing sections. But, some of the US universities ask for GRE score at the time of admission. So, if you apply for such type of universities, it is mandatory that you need to appear in GRE examination. You can also get admission in MS course in most of the US and German universities by appearing in IELTS/ TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?