19th December 2013, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Any problem in doing MS Aerospace from US or Canada after Mechanical engineering?

Hi....I am Ankur I am final year student doing b.tech from mechanical engg. i want to do MS in aerospace engg. from US or Canada so tell me that is there any problem to doing MS because my bachelor degree is from different branch.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  2. I did mistake in filling my stream in ISRO recruitment exam, will that be a problem? What is the syllabus for the exam?
  3. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  4. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering in US or Canada
  5. Is there any difference between Mechanical and Aerospace engineering in bachelor's degree?
  6. Is it better to take aerospace engineering after Mechanical engineering?
  7. Is it possible to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can a Mechanical Engineering student study M.E in Aerospace Engineering?
  9. Job in UK as an engineer for B.Sc(aerospace engineering) student?
  10. Best university to pursue MS Aerospace Engineering in USA? What to do to get a seat in US?
  11. How can I do MS in Aerospace Engineering from MIT, USA
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering from USA after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  14. Which course in B.E is the best and what are the job opportunities?
  15. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission in Aerospace Engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Doing Mechanical Engineering and want to do MS in Aerospace : How to reach my goal?
  18. Will I be able to do M.E/M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering after doing B.E Mechanical?
28th July 2014, 12:11 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any problem in doing MS Aerospace from US or Canada after Mechanical engineering?

I am extremely sorry to state that there is problem in your case. For post graduation in aerospace engineering, you need to have done graduation in Aerospace engineering. SO you are not eligible for it in US or Canada as well as in India. However, you can pursue your MS in mechanical or mechatronics and along with that pursue course in aerospace engineering field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?