19th May 2021, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is Australia safe form Indian students? Can I get admission as per my bands?

Hi! I got overall 6 bands in ielts but 5 bands in reading so can i apply for australia is it safe for me i had achieved 6.5 in listening 6 in writing and 6 in speaking and i want to go to Melbourne in australia so can i apply for that plz answer me quickly

20th May 2021, 11:26 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Australia safe form Indian students? Can I get admission as per my bands?

Yes, Australia is totally safe form Indian students.

To get admission you must have student visa.

Yes, You can get admission as per your bands.

Candidate must have overall 6 band minimum to secure admission.
23rd May 2021, 04:32 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is Australia safe form Indian students? Can I get admission as per my bands?

Yes, Australia is a very safe country for all foreign students.

You need to score a minimum 6.5 overall in IELTS, with no band less than 6.0 for your postgraduate options. And when you apply for your undergraduate options, you need to score a minimum 6.0 overall in IELTS.
23rd May 2021, 04:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not apply for admission in Australia with 5 bands in reading. The candidate should have minimum 6.5 overall bands with no band less than 6.

The candidate should be minimum 17 years old to be eligible for studying in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?