4th August 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?

Sir,
I have done 12th class with Medical stream and secured 64% marks from CBSE Board school and I have got 6 Bands overall in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing. Can I study in Australia?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS? -- [New]
  2. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  3. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  5. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  6. Can I study Nursing in any university of Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS being a graduate?
  7. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  9. Can I study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany if scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 65% in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Can I get student visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 65% in 12th PCB?
  12. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering MS in US for a candidate who has scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS and secured 67% in B.Pharmacy?
  14. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  17. Can I study in Abroad if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and 49% in 12th?
  18. Universities which offer MBA in USA to a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
30th November 2016, 11:52 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?

You can study in Australia with the scores which you have got in IELTS. You have a decent average score and there are universities which take admission for 6 band in IELTS. However, it depends on the course which you want to pursue and your performance in the interview round. You need to perform well in the interview round to secure admission opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?