5th January 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Hello,
I have written my IELTS for 2 times but I have got only 5.5 Bands. Am I eligible to get admission in Australia? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Australia, Germany and USA for a candidate who has secured 5 Bands in IELTS?
  2. Is it possible to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 5 Bands in Writing?
  3. Can I study in Australia, USA and Germany if secured 5 Bands in IELTS and having 1 year of work experience?
  4. Requirements to study in Australia for a candidate who has secured 65% in 10th ICSE? Bands required in IELTS?
  5. Can I get admission to study Master of Information Technology in Australia if scored 6.0 Bands in IELTS and secured 6.55 CGPA in B.Tech?
  6. Can I get student visa to study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS and 47% in 12th?
  7. How can I study in Australia if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but less than 40% in 12th and graduation?
  8. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  9. Can I apply for education in Australia with overall 6 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  12. Is it possible for me to get Visa for studying abroad with 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  13. List of universities offering BS in UK for a candidate with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  14. Cutoff bands required in IELTS to study MS in Germany?
  15. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  16. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  17. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  18. Cutoff Bands required in IELTS to study MS in University of Toronto?
19th February 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in Australia with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

I score 5.5 overall. cn I eligible for applying stdy visa in australia. I want to pursue hotel management course in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?