14th May 2019, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MBA course in the specialization of Hotel Management. I have heard that Singapore is the best place to do this MBA course. Is it true? Is it beneficial to do this course in this place?

20th May 2019, 01:19 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Singapore?

Yes it will be beneficial to study MBA (Hotel Management) in Singapore. You will enhance yourself more in a new country. You will learn new culture and You will meet new people coming from various different countries. You will get comfortable who to work in a team with people who are completely different according to us. So yes it will be highly beneficial to study MBA in Singapore. Undoubtedly there are lots of good institutions in India as well offering finest MBA course but the personal development you will get in a strange country will help you a lot in your future career.

You can apply for GMAT(Graduate Management Admission Test) examination to get admission IN MBA (Hotel Management) in Singapore.

And you will also need to apply anyone of the following English language tests:
1) IELTS (International English language Testing Service)
2) TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?