22nd July 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.Com Accountancy. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management? Is it right for me to do MBA in this specialization?

Related Questions:
14th November 2015, 01:07 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have completed my B.Com Accountancy. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management? Is it right for me to do MBA in this specialization?

Yes you can study MBA in Hotel Management with your B.Com graduation.

The eligibility to study the MBA Hotel Management is a pass in graduation.

The duration of the course is 2 years.

The service industry is one of the fastest growing industries.

The aspirant has to improve his or her communication skills and interpersonal skills.

You can get many jobs in the service industry with your MBA in Hotel Management.

You can work in Hotels, resorts, spa, travel agents etc.

You can work as Front Office Executives, Lobby Manager, PRO, Duty Officer, Restaurant Officer,
General Manager, House Keeping Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?