3rd March 2018, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?

Sir, what interest rates will charges if I will do MS in USA by taking education loan in India? I have an interest to do MS there and I have applied for various exams like GRE, ACT, TOEFL and IELTS. I would also like to know that I get any benefit for getting education loan with any of these entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bank interest rates scheme against an Education Loan to study Abroad?
  2. Rules and regulations to apply for an education loan at SBI? Current interest rate of SBI for an education loan to study in Abroad?
  3. Best education loan scheme for a girl to study in abroad? Chances to get subsidy in interest rate and repayment?
  4. Will the interest rate of SBI for an education loan be same if applied for study in abroad?
  5. Which bank is providing an education loan in minimum interest rate and less EMI to study in USA?
  6. How can I get education loan to study Marine Engineering? Procedure to get education loan at, least interest rate?
  7. Government schemes in Gujarat for a girl to provide education loan in subsidized interest rate?
  8. What amount I will get in IDBI Education Loan to study PhD in Abroad? Interest rates schemes of IDBI Education Loan? -- [New]
  9. Education loan schemes available in IDBI to study in foreign? Maximum interest rate chargeable on it?
  10. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  11. Rate of Interest under Vijaya Bank Education Loan to study Abroad? Does they offer concession to girls?
  12. Education Loan schemes to study MBBS in USA?
  13. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  14. Applicable bank interest rates on education loan to study in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get concession in Interest rate of Bank Education Loan to study MS in Abroad being an OBC student?
  16. Education Loan at cheapest rate of interest and tax benefits to study MBA?
  17. Maximum interest rate chargeable by SBI on education loan worth 12 lakhs?
  18. Impact of demonetization on interest rate of education loan? Is this good period to study from education loan?
23rd September 2022, 05:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefit I will get if study MS in USA through entrance exam while applying for Education Loan? Interest rate schemes to study in Abroad?

Some of the banks offering loan to study abroad
HDFC Bank
State Bank of India
Oriental bank of Commerce education
NBFCs

One can get upto INR 20 lacs for abroad colleges
Both collateral security and third party guarantee is required for loans exceeding 7.5 lacs
There are various expenses that are covered under education loan, that are directly related to course
There are various schemes offered , which provide subsidy in interest rate.
No need to liquidate valuable assets.
There is no fixed rate of Interest, for present rate , one has to follow official website of bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?