6th June 2011, 01:43 PM
amba.Sharma

Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?

HI,

I have completed my Civil Engineering in in chennai and after that i was not able to go for any job because of my personal problems as my mother wasnt well. Now as there is a gap of two years i am not getting the right job.. I have now plans of doing 1 yr MBA in either USA or AUSTRALIA. I want to know how good is it doin 1 year MBA in abroad..Also i do not have work Experience. What are the tests that are required to clear to get into colleges abroad and wat would be the fees range in USA and Australia for 1 yr Mba. I want to do this year

31st August 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?

I have done b.com from n.m college Mumbai.want to do post graduation from u.k.which will be better ms or MBA without work experience?
28th July 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do 1 year MBA in abroad without work experience? What is the fee structure of USA and Australia for 1 year MBA?

Do we need any work experience for studying MS in USA?
18th December 2013, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to do MBA for 2 years in Germany after completing my B.E in Biomedical engineering in Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) without work experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?