1st September 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?

Hi i am a 2010 B.Tech passout with 2 years of experience in IT industry.... i wanted to do MBA in information systems from a renowned universities of USA. please let me know what is the eligibility criteria.....

Quick response would be appreciated.

Regards,

Firoz.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in USA offering Ph.D in electronics and instrumentation or embedded systems or control system? What are the GRE score requirements? Eligibility criteria to get the scholarship?
  2. Will I be able to get into good MBA universities in USA? What is the eligibility criteria?
  3. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  4. Universities for PhD in Physiology USA? Eligibility criteria of them?
  5. Which are the universities offering MS in Embedded Systems in USA? I have scored 292 in GRE
  6. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  7. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  8. How to do MBA health care management in USA after completing BSc Nursing? Fee structure and placements in USA universities?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in renowned MBA colleges like Symboisis, IGNOU etc for MBA degree?
  11. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  12. Criteria to apply for Masters in English from Open university? Degree from open university is valued equal to renowned universities?
  13. Selection procedure for MBA in ICFAI?
  14. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  15. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  16. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  18. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
9th December 2014, 01:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to do MBA(Information Systems) in USA from renowned universities?

It is very good to see that you are interested in higher studies being a working professional. You can definitely pursue higher studies, i.e, MBA abroad. In order to pursue MBA in USA, you need to appear in the entrance exams- GMAT and TOEFL. Then you need to apply as per the scores in the entrance exams. On getting selected you need to apply for VISA. Since you have work experience you have additional advantage of getting higher preference during selection of students for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?