26th January 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?

hello sir, i have completed bsc in 2011 and i have 3 years of work experience, and now ui want to do mba in abroad which country is best option to me to choose for visa and to do job after studdy and what are the entrance exams?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  2. Which entrance exam to answer to do MBA in abroad?
  3. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  4. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  6. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  7. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  8. Which Entrance Exams I should give to join MBA from Abroad?
  9. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. What shall I do after completion of Bachelors in Electronics & Communication?
  11. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  12. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  13. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  15. Which are the good universities to do CA and MBA from Abroad? Entrance exams to acquire full scholarships?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for MBA abroad? What would be the fees structure?
  17. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  18. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
28th January 2015, 09:39 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?

I suggest you to choose USA as your destination to pursue your MBA course. That's because in USA, there a lot of best universities, which are offering good academic course work and even most of the students prefer USA to pursue their higher studies.

How to get admission:-
To get admission in MBA course, first you have to complete GMAT exam, because most of the universities offers admission in MBA course by considering GMAT score of the candidates. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test score and following documents.
1)Transcripts
2)Score cards
3)LOR'S
4)SOP
5)Resume
6)Passport
7)Affidavit & Bank Statement
Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.
17th March 2021, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best country to do MBA in Abroad? In which entrance exams to appear?

in which subject we have to focus to give entrance exam of GMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?