7th October 2014, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study in MS Canada?

Mention in details that how much percentage is required in b.tech, to study ms in canada? please reply me ..... what is the minimum percentage required in b.tech, to study ms in canada?

12th October 2014, 07:57 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to study in MS Canada?

There is no minimum percentage as such to be eligible for study MS in Canada. This is because most of the Canadian Universities take admission of students on the basis of entrance exams which are GRE and TOEFL and there is no percentage bar to be eligible for these exams. However, the better your performance in B.Tech, the stronger is your application. Along with that, you should make sure that :-

- You have a good GRE score.
- You have a good TOEFL score.
- You have a strong statement of purpose.
- You have some work experience.

23rd June 2017, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,i am a 6th sem(3rd year) civil student with a year back and with 50 pc aggregate till 5th sem, yet to write 6th sem exam. I want to pursue my education in computer science, that which I'm planning to do abroad( option: Canada). Let me some information on how I can pursue by changing my branch to cs even after a year back and wt are all the exams I need to appear?..

10th November 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I am in Final year my aggregate is 63.42% I'm planning to do MS in Canada. Am I eligible to go to Canada??

19th July 2019, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Actually,I did my secondary education in 2018 with 62%so, can I reply for computer science course in canada

21st July 2019, 06:34 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

In terms of academic requirement, you need to have a minimum GPA of 3 on a scale of 4. So, roughly, that will be 65 – 70% or CGPA 7.0 – 7.5 in Indian standards.
The top universities, however, require a minimum of 75 – 78% and a lot of emphases are given in the last two years (3rd & 4th years).

22nd July 2019, 06:24 PM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually,I did my secondary education in 2018 with 62%so, can I reply for computer science course in canada
Yes, you can apply in Canadian Universities/Colleges, but you have to make sure that you must give the SAT exam and get good marks in order to compensate your 12th percentage.

17th March 2021, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have completed btech with 59% aggregate and i have 6 years of experience in reputed MNC's company . Now i want to pursue my masters in canada .. is that possible to go canada with IELTS 6.5 band . my age is 30 now ..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?