10th August 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany?

Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany?

Related Questions:
  1. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  2. Can I study M.Sc in Neurosciences if completed B.Pharmacy?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  6. Names of institutes in Germany where I can do Ph.D after doing MSc Physics?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths
  8. MS course offering universities in Germany?
  9. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  11. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  13. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  14. Which are the universities offering M.Pharma in English at Germany?
  15. Top universities in Germany offering MS Pharmaceutical Analysis course in Germany?
  16. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  17. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  18. Institutes offering summer project in AP for MSc Biochemistry students?
11th August 2015, 01:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany?

Best Institutes offer M.Sc in Neuro-Sciences in Germany:

>> University of Bonn

Ph. No: +49 228 730

Address: Regina-Pacis-Weg 3, 53113 Bonn, Germany

Click here for Website

>> University of Gottingen

Ph. No: +49 551 390

Address: Wilhelmplatz 1, 37073 Gottingen, Germany

Click here for Website
11th August 2015, 02:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany?

Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany :

Georg-August-Universität
European Neuroscience Institute

BOCHUM
International Graduate School of Neuroscience
Ruhr-Universität-Bochum

Universität Bonn
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?