1st August 2011, 06:50 PM
shru91ti

Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?

what is d fee structure for msc in biotechnology in germany? how to apply for msc in germany? which are the colleges which provide the course in biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for a job in germany after completing MSc, M.Phil Biotechnology with 80%
  2. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  3. How may I do dissertation in Germany(in time period of june to october)? List of universities offering dissertation in Germany?
  4. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  5. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  6. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  7. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of MSc Biotechnology course from management colleges? How to apply for it?
  9. How to get opportunity to pursue PhD in Biotechnology with fellowship in Germany?
  10. Colleges offering M.S.(ECE) in USA and Germany with fee structure?
  11. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  12. Fee expenditure to study MBBS in Germany. -- [New]
  13. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  14. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  15. What is MSc Biotechnology fee structure? List of the colleges in Kanpur and Lucknow?
  16. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  17. List of top universities in Germany for doing MS in Biotechnology?
  18. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?

does u provide any scholarship for final semester project in biotechnology from Germany?
9th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MSc in Biotechnology in Germany? How to apply for MSc in Germany? Colleges which provide the Biotechnology course?

I wish to pursue MS in biotechnology at germany, what is the percentage of marks required in B-tech and fee structure and procedure of admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?