30th July 2012, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths

I Have get very poor mark in math,on 12 class exam.so can study on neuroscience after graduation(B.Sc)?plz reply.

1st February 2013, 02:56 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths

hi,
courses offered under neuroscience are:

1.Bachelor Of Science in Neuroscience
2.Doctor Of Medicine In Neurology
3.Master Of Philosophy In Neuro-Sciences
4.Master of Chirurgical in Neurosurgery
5.Post Basic Diploma in Neuroscience Nursing

the basic eligibility for admission into bachelor’s degree one needs to complete his higher secondary education or 10+2 with subjects such as biology, physics and chemistry from
any recognized university/institute. The duration for this program is 3 years.

and for admission into master’s degree a student should have a bachelor’s degree in neuroscience. The duration for this program is 2 years.

so i think maths wont be much of problem if u have taken bachelor’s degree in neuroscience.

good luck
1st February 2013, 03:01 PM

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria of Neuroscience after graduation? I have got poor marks in Maths

hi,
courses offered under neuroscience are:

1.Bachelor Of Science in Neuroscience
2.Doctor Of Medicine In Neurology
3.Master Of Philosophy In Neuro-Sciences
4.Master of Chirurgical in Neurosurgery
5.Post Basic Diploma in Neuroscience Nursing

the basic eligibility for admission into bachelor’s degree one needs to complete his higher secondary education or 10+2 with subjects such as biology, physics and chemistry from
any recognized university/institute. The duration for this program is 3 years.

and for admission into master’s degree a student should have a bachelor’s degree in neuroscience. The duration for this program is 2 years.

so i think maths wont be much of problem if u have taken bachelor’s degree in neuroscience.

good luck
25th June 2013, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

please give me the details of my admission in neuroscience bsc.
17th September 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

can i study neuroscience and become a neurologist by research studies after doing bsc in botany, zoology and chemistry with botany as main? i want to do masters in neuroscience.where can i study this in india?
3rd May 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

I am doing bsc radiology right now and after that i want to do neurology.
Will i get msc degree? And what r the scopes?
26th May 2015, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

i m a 12th class student and thinking about doing bsc psychology but i wanna know that after bsc psycho can i do msc neuroscience in future???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?