10th May 2017, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Best universities to study under graduate course in Food and Beverage Studies from Canada? Procedure of admission?

I want to study under graduate course in Food and Beverage Studies from Canada. Please suggest me best universities for it with admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Diploma in Food and Beverage Studies best for 12th Science (Biology) candidate? Is this course has better future?
  2. Best universities to study Masters in Environmental Studies from Canada? How to get approval of admission from those universities? -- [New]
  3. What are the subjects in Hotel Management?
  4. List of universities in Canada and USA for PG Diploma and PhD in Biomedical Science? Procedure of admission in such universities?
  5. BAMS graduate can apply for studies in Food Nutrition? Universities offering courses?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  7. Which subjects are needed for hotel management?
  8. Any kind of government job in food and beverage service?
  9. What should I do after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  10. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  11. Names of the universities providing higher studies in dairy technology and food industry courses in New Zealand or Australia? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure followed to study higher studies after 10th standard in Canada?
  13. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  14. Should I have to do M.Sc before PhD in Canada? In which universities of Canada seats are easily available?
  15. List of universities in UAE to study master degree course in Islamic Studies with whole procedure of admission
  16. How can I continue my further education in top universities at U.S.A , U.K or Canada? What's the applying procedure?
  17. Possibility to study further education in Abroad for 12th Biology CBSE student?
  18. Best universities of Canada to study MBBS course? Entrance exams to be passed to get admission in Canada?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?