7th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Best university in between Tilburg University and Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands for MS Agricultural Science? Procedure to get admission?

I have just passed B.Sc Agricultural Science and now want to do MS in same stream from any of Tilburg University, Netherlands and Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands. Which university is best for it? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands provides MDS course? Whole procedure to get admission in Netherlands?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MBA at Rotterdam School of Management, Netherlands? Fees along with hostel and accommodation charges?
  3. Ranking of Delft University of Technology, Netherlands in world? Whole procedure to get admission in this university?
  4. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  5. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?
  6. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  7. Can I get a medical seat in government college in Karnataka after scoring 1395 rank in Medical KCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Need fee details of B.Sc. (Agriculture) course in Private Colleges?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University? -- [New]
  10. How to join AG BSc? How should I join the college for BSc agriculture? What is the future of Ag BSc?
  11. How to get graduation in Agriculture through correspondence?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
  13. What are the various study options available to study abroad for bioinformatics and biotechnology?
  14. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  15. Which subject to choose for M.Sc after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  16. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  17. How many seats are allocated for All India Pre Veterinary Test
  18. How to apply for BSc Agriculture in government college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?