7th October 2017, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Focus on quality of education and environment for Indian students?

Sir, I am final year student of Mechanical Engineering at BITS Pilani and after completion wanted to do MS from Vienna University of Technology, Austria. Please give me details regarding admission? Focus on quality of education and environment for Indian students?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Tech in Vienna University of Technology, Austria? Which are the streams available?
  2. Entrance exam with issue date of Vienna University of Technology to study BE Aerospace Science? Details regarding this university?
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  4. Recognition of Cardiology Diploma course for a 67 years old Doctor whose certificates are approved by External Affairs Ministry and Indian Embassy of Austria?
  5. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  6. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  7. Details about education system of Budapest University of Technology and Economics? Is it good for Indian students?
  8. Can a BE Civil Engineering study MS from Vienna University of Technology?
  9. Procedure to get admission in MS at Graz University of Technology, Austria? Will I have to learn Austrian Language to study here?
  10. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  11. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at Medical University of Vienna?
  12. List of best engineering colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 417 rank?
  14. Which colleges can I join after pursuing B.E final year? I want to do M.Tech in Satellite Communication
  15. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  16. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  17. Admission system for Indian students at Raffles Singapore?
  18. Detailed information about LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?