24th June 2018, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Poultry Science program in Anand Agricultural University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  2. Can I apply for BSc Agriculture if I am a student of Kerala?
  3. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  4. How many PhD(Poultry Science) seats are available in Anand Agricultural University?
  5. List of colleges which offers Agriculture Diploma in Gujarat?
  6. Fee expenses of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Development) in Punjab Agricultural University?
  9. Admission procedure to study BFSc(Fish Biology) in Navsari Agricultural University? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Agricultural science from abroad with scholarship?
  11. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Nutrition) in Birsa Agricultural University?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Plant Physiology) in Kerala Agricultural University?
  14. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  15. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Agronomy) in Sardar Krushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best university in between Tilburg University and Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands for MS Agricultural Science? Procedure to get admission?
15th July 2022, 12:54 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Poultry Science) in Anand Agricultural University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree in a relevant field with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Poultry Science.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam.

Duration of this course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?