8th August 2018, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for Master in Materials Engineering students in University Politehnica of Bucharest?

Hi friends, I have heard about the course named Master in Materials Engineering which is available in University Politehnica of Bucharest. I just want to know that is this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest?
  2. Can I study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest being a BTech Materials student?
  3. Entrance exams to study Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest?
  4. Course structure and duration of Master in Materials Engineering in University Politehnica of Bucharest? -- [New]
  5. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  6. Is campus interview available for Master of Business Research students in University of Southern Queensland?
  7. Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?
  8. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  9. Is there campus interview for students doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?
  11. With a marks of 75% in B.Sc Physics can I get a seat in IISc?
  12. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  13. Is campus interview available for MSc(Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering) students in Graz University of Technology?
  14. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  15. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  16. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  17. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility criteria for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of B.E engineering?
15th September 2018, 11:01 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Is campus interview available for Master in Materials Engineering students in University Politehnica of Bucharest?

As for as my knowledge ,Yes they do provide a campus interview for all the students who are studying currently in the University Politehnica of Bucharest.

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?