22nd September 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of B.E engineering?

Hello, I am Jai and I want to know that If I have more than 75 percent in 10th and 12th and also in B.E engineering. So, is there any procedure in Wipro by this I take the direct technical interview. Not giving the written test. Can you please help me with the details?

23rd September 2017, 03:45 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of B.E engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Jai and I want to know that If I have more than 75 percent in 10th and 12th and also in B.E engineering. So, is there any procedure in Wipro by this I take the direct technical interview. Not giving the written test. Can you please help me with the details?

In direct technical interview in wipro there is no written exam is conducted in recruitment process, applicant is directly recruited on the bases of technical interview. Here below are details regarding technical interview:-

Eligibility Condition:-

>> To apply for direct technical interview in wipro applicant must have done bachelors degree in engineering from government recognized institute.

>> Applicant must have scored at least 65% marks in bachelors degree of engineering.

>> Applicant must have good mental ability and must possess good technical knowledge for concerned trade.

If you fulfil above mentioned eligibility conditions than you are definitely recruited in wipro through direct technical interview.
23rd September 2017, 07:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of B.E engineering?

No, you can't apply for direct technical interview in Wipro after completion of your B.E Engineering course. To be eligible to get a job in Wipro, you have to appear in Aptitude, Technical and HR rounds. You need to clear all the rounds in the recruitment process to get a job in Wipro.
24th September 2017, 11:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. There is one scheme in most of MNCs of Information technology through which students during on campus recruitment drive can directly appear for technical interview of these MNCs.

2. The top five candidates of all different streams of engineering of college in which Wipro is conducting on campus recruitment drive can directly appear for technical interview. You should not have any existing backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?