25th August 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there campus interview for students doing B.Sc Agriculture?

Whether there is a campus interview for the students studying B.Sc agriculture and whether they will get good scale? Will it be on campus or off campus? Can you please guide me with the details on this? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is campus interview available for BSc(Nursing) students in Northern Arizona University?
  2. Can I appear for direct interview in TCS campus placement if I have 8 CGPA in MCA?
  3. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  4. Question papers of all IT related exams and interview tips for off campus placements? Where will the off campus placement interview be conducted for A.V.C college(B.Tech)?
  5. Chances to get job in TCS being a B.Tech Electrical student?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualified in on-campus interview?
  7. How to get a job as a RF engineer after doing 3rd year B.E ECE
  8. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  9. Is there any recognized B.Sc Agriculture college which provides admission to Agriculture Polytechnic students?
  10. Previous years question papers along with the tips to attend the campus interview? I am doing BSc ECS
  11. Eligibility to attend Webyog off-campus interview for a graduate who is unable to qualify on-campus interview?
  12. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  13. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  14. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  15. Campus Interview available in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Chennai for BDes(Knitwear Design) candidate? -- [New]
  16. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  17. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it possible to attend on-campus interview if secured 48% in 10th CBSE but requirement is 50% marks?
29th August 2017, 09:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there campus interview for students doing B.Sc Agriculture?

B.Sc agriculture of 4 years duration is a 4 years duration professional course. You can surely appear for campus interview, if you are studying at a reputed college.

Most of the top government and private colleges are visited by various companies for recruitment of best talents.
30th August 2017, 08:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there are campus recruitment opportunities available for B.Sc Agriculture background candidates. There is a certain educational qualification required for appearing in recruitment.

>> The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in this recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Bachelor of Science in Agriculture course, I am sure that you will be eligible to appear in the recruitment.

>> But you may expect some very less salary on the basis of just Bachelor Degree. I suggest you to pursue Master's degree in order to find better job opportunities.

>> I suggest you to register yourself with Naukri.Com, Shine.com, Fresherworld, AllIndiaJobs, Indeed.com..etc., So that you will be able to find better job opportunities and latest updates.
21st December 2020, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Which campus interviews jobs are available after bsc agriculture
28th January 2021, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there campus interviews for icar affiliated colleges in maharastra?
22nd June 2021, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What steps we should take to do bsc in agriculture after 12th standard ,and is there an interview
24th August 2021, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/Ma'am please tell me about off-campus placement after completing Bsc.Agriculture can we get chance to apply in any Government college placement such as; BHU,ICAR or any other university please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?