18th March 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?

Hi friends, I have heard about the course named Master of Professional Accountancy which is available in Rady School of Management. I just want to know that is this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  2. Can I study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management being a BCom student?
  3. Course structure & duration of Master of Professional Accountancy course in Rady School of Management?
  4. Entrance exams to study Master of Professional Accountancy in Rady School of Management?
  5. Is campus interview available for Master in E-Health and Telemedicine Management students in Rome Business School?
  6. Whether campus interview available for MS(Health Systems) students in Telfer School of Management?
  7. Is campus interview available for MS(Management of Health Informatics and Analytics) students in The Milken Institute School of Public Health?
  8. Details of Campus Placement in IIFT, Kolar for Master of Fashion Management students?
  9. How to do Photography course by IGNOU in Bereilly?
  10. Benefits of studying Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement? -- [New]
  11. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement?
  13. Is there campus interview for students doing B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. Which course is better for me after passing B.Com with 66.62%
  15. Am I eligible to study Master of Tourism Management being an Accountancy graduate?
  16. After B.Com what to pursue M.Com or CA? Which has more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for MBA Entrance Exam of IGNOU?
  18. Is campus interview available for Master of Business Research students in University of Southern Queensland?
22nd May 2018, 01:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is campus interview available for Master of Professional Accountancy students in Rady School of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have heard about the course named Master of Professional Accountancy which is available in Rady School of Management. I just want to know that is this college provides campus interview for such candidate?

There are various channels available for job search in the Rady School of Management including On-Campus recruiting. There are also job postings, networking, referrals, alumni contacts and career fairs available for job search in the Rady School of Management. Students can find jobs through a variety of techniques like job postings, interaction with alumni, networking events and other proactive search strategies in the Rady School of Management. The Rady School of Management has a various career development tool like personalized coaching, career workshops and tools & resources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?