5th June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Details of Campus Interview available in Burdwan University for Master of Mass Communication candidate?

Sir, if I get admission in Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University then I can get job from campus interview? I would like to know about the campus interview in this university for such candidate.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  2. Fee structure of Master of Mass Communication offered in Burdwan University?
  3. Course structure of Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  4. Entrance exams available to study Master of Mass Communication in Burdwan University?
  5. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  6. Courses available after completing B.A course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in mass communication after BS 4 year microbiology
  8. Procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Mass Communication in Delhi University for a candidate who has secured 63% in B.Com?
  9. Details of Campus Interview available in Makhanlal Chaturvedi National University of Journalism for MBA(Science and Technology Communication) candidate? -- [New]
  10. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  11. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  13. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  14. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  15. How a Mechanical engineer can enter into Journalism field?
  16. What should I do after 12th to be a News Anchor?
  17. Best University to study Ph.D in Mass Communication for M.A in Mass Communication student?
  18. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?