10th September 2014, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for studies in Canada having 5 band in Reading Test and 6 bands overall?

Actually there are 5 band in reading test,overall i have scored 6 band can i apply for canada to study there in canada and settle there after that?

31st August 2016, 09:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for studies in Canada having 5 band in Reading Test and 6 bands overall?

Yes, you can apply for higher studies in Canada with 5 band in Reading and 6 bands overall. However, there are limited opportunities with this score as most of the universities in Canada prefer students above 6.5 band. But you can still get an opportunity with this score. You need to perform well in the interview round. Settlement after completion of your studies in Canada depends on various factors as you need to apply for work visa. Then after working for few years in Canada, you can apply for its citizenship.
7th January 2017, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for studies in Canada having 5 band in Reading Test and 6 bands overall?

Dear mam/sir I got 5.5 overall band not less than 5.5 can I eligible for Canada I have done my senior secondary in 2016 in stream non medical with 72%
24th February 2017, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

I have got 5.5 bands in IELTS I'm I eligible to apply for Canadian universities for masters with ESL programme ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?