2nd September 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

which R courses after competing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  3. What courses to do after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  5. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  6. Any M.Tech courses in Civil Engineering in JNU?
  7. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  8. Which course can I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  10. What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which courses can I take up after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. Courses which I can take in Architecture in India or Abroad after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  13. Which course I can take up next after completion of graduation course in correspondence mode?
  14. Which are the AICTE approved engineering degree courses? I have completed correspondence diploma in civil engineering after completion of NCVT in Millwright Maintenance Mechanic
  15. Can I directly do Ph.d after completion of my dual degree in Civil Engineering in JNTUH?
  16. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for NDA if I have taken commerce without Mathematics?
26th September 2011, 04:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

There are several courses which you can pursue after B.Tech. If you are interested you can join for post graduation in engineering itself. This will guarantee you immense job opportunities in the technical area. You can also go in for a MBA or PGDM. A B.Tech together with MBA is apt for those interested in administrative role.
14th February 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

i am a 2nd year civil engineering student and i want to do my higher studies in canada.will you please suggest the process.how to apply for passport and how much money is required for my studies in canada?
14th February 2013, 09:21 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

As you completed degree go for higher education like
IES
M.Tech
MBA

For IES civil engineers are eligible so you can be eligible
For M.Tech you must appear for GATE exam and after passout join M.Tech
For MBA minimum required marks are 50% and there is no age limit
all the best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?