23rd December 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?

Can I do ms after completion of my BCA or better to have MCA? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
25th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?

Yes, definitely you can pursue MCA or MS course in Abroad after completion of your BCA course. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad Universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. Appearing in GRE examination is not mandatory because it depends upon the selection of country you wish to pursue your higher studies whereas TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad Universities.
25th December 2015, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MS or MCA in abroad after completion of BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do ms after completion of my BCA or better to have MCA? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for MS course in USA but you must have GRE and TOEFL score.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?