4th June 2016, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a good university of Germany to study MS Automobile if scored 57%, 64.2% and 61% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?

Hello,
I am Abhinivesh Chowdary. I have 57.3%, 64.2% and 61% marks in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively. So, my question is that can I get admission in a good university of Germany to study MS Automobile?

Related Questions:
  1. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  2. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  3. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  4. Is knowledge of German language necessary to study in Germany? How may I do MS(automobile) in Germany? I'm currently in B.E(mechanical) 5th sem
  5. Procedure to study M.S.(Automobile Engineering) in Germany? Career prospect in Germany?
  6. Procedure to study Automobile Engineering in Germany for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  7. How can I apply for study Visa in Germany being a B.Tech Automobile Engineer?
  8. Will I get any good university in Germany after scoring 65% average?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get study scholarhip for doing automobile engineering in Germany?
  11. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany?
  12. Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?
  13. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  14. Can I study Post Graduation in University of Technology, Sydney with GRE scorecard?
  15. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Requirements to do Automobile engineering in Germany under good universities?
  17. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  18. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
7th June 2016, 11:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in a good university of Germany to study MS Automobile if scored 57%, 64.2% and 61% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?

You have to score good marks in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL for admission in MS Automobile from Germany. Merely academic qualification is not enough to make you eligible for admission.
Try to perform well on the above mentioned courses and apply for admission in your choice of universities. Good score in GRE will help you to get admission in a top university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?