22nd October 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?

Hello Sir,
I am Sandhya, I have a work experience of 1.4 years. I want to do my MS in Metallurgy and Materials Science in Germany. My CGPA of BTECH is 7.78 out of 10.
intermediate-57% and in 10th 80.4%.
Am I eligible to get admission in German university? My TOEFL is in January 2012.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  2. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  3. Eligibility of getting admission in Germany after scoring 5.5 bands in IELTS and CGPA 8.1 in B.Tech Mechanical?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  5. Eligibility requirement and CGPA criteria for Ph.D in Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Germany after scoring 56.25%? Is there any other way to do MS in Germany?
  7. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  8. What is valid CGPA required for doing PhD in engineering?
  9. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  10. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  11. Which courses I can prefer to join in Germany after completion of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with a CGPA of 7.9 in Chennai?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
  13. Chance to get admission to MS course in Germany after scoring 68% in B.Tech with 4.5 years experience in communication?
  14. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  15. Can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Germany if secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS and 3.648 CGPA in B.Sc(CS)?
  16. How to do masters from Germany after scoring 60% in B.Tech
  17. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
6th September 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?

I am currently working in a company, where the work is based on embedded. I have IT JOBS also at hand. My doubt is should i stick to what i am doing, at a lower salary or jump to IT job? After 2 years the experience certificate they will be providing will be Software Engg. So what is better SE from small firm or a IT giant?
4th January 2013, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?

My CGPA 2.93 in BBA. Have any opportunity to get admission in german university ?
27th May 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

i have got cgpa9.6 in 10th is it good score?
15th July 2013, 08:41 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Am i eligible for admission in Germany University after scoring a CGPA of 7.78 in B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have got cgpa9.6 in 10th is it good score?
Hi

9.6 is a good score in 10th.
now you should take good subjects in 11th and 12th and also try to get good marks in 12th. Aim to get above 95% in 12th.

These days admission to engineering college give weightage to 12th marks apart from entrance exam marks.
So if your 12th marks are good, then you will get good rank.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?