7th July 2019, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MEng(Electrical Engineering) in Germany with scholarship through TOEFL?

Hello, I would like to get the information regarding education in Germany. I am studying BTech in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year. I am preparing for TOEFL also. I have taken coaching class for TOEFL. My interest is to do MEng(Electrical Engineering) in Germany. So, TOEFL helps me for admission also with scholarship?

10th July 2019, 04:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MEng(Electrical Engineering) in Germany with scholarship through TOEFL?

Yes, you can get admission to study MEng in Electrical Engineering at German university through TOEFL. As a part of Language requirement, most of the German universities accept TOEFL scores. Some other universities may required for GRE scores. The minimum acceptable TOEFL score varies from 71 to 81. There are some scholarship program available for Masters program at German universities:
1. DAAD Scholarships
2. Heinrich Boll Scholarships for International Students
3. Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) Scholarships
4. Kurt Hansen Science Scholarships
5. Mawista Scholarship
6. Deutschland Stipendium
7. The Helmholtz Association
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?