30th August 2011, 10:55 PM
ananyo mukherjee

What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa

i am a passout with a B.TECH degree in Electrical engineering. i have got 7.03 (cgpa)=70 % .i am willing to study MS in electrical engineering from Germany and i want to get my admission there in the coming october session.
would you be kind enough to give me the details of the admission procedure for MS in Germany? Which exam or test i have to take and what is the possibility of getting a scholarship there and in what amount which would be able to cover up my expences?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  3. Detailed admission procedure and eligibility to study MS(Chemical Engineering) in Germany? Cutoff marks required in GRE and IELTS to get scholarship?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  8. Can I get admission to study MS in Germany with scholarship if secured 7.4 CGPA in B.Tech?
  9. Eligibility and details of full funded scholarship?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  11. Scholarship details and procedure to apply for Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Top 10 universities in Germany for MS (Mechanical)? Eligibility, tuition fees and scholarship details?
  13. How to get admission in any university in germany in automative engineering after scoring 7.29 CGPA
  14. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  15. Eligibility to get scholarship for studying MS in Germany? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to study MS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 6 CGPA in B.Tech? List of universities offering admission?
  17. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Electronics Engineering in Germany?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure to do MS in germany?
11th September 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa

i am a passout with a B.TECH degree in automobile engineering. i have got 7.03 (cgpa)=70 % .i am willing to study MS in electrical engineering from Germany and i want to get my admission there in the coming october session.
would you be kind enough to give me the details of the admission procedure for MS in Germany? Which exam or test i have to take and what is the possibility of getting a scholarship there and in what amount which would be able to cover up my expences?
12th January 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa

i am a passout with a M.TECH degree in Electrical engineering. .i am willing to study PhD in electrical engineering from Germany and i want to get my admission there in the coming october session.
would you be kind enough to give me the details of the admission procedure for PhD in Germany? Which exam or test i have to take and what is the possibility of getting a scholarship there and in what amount which would be able to cover up my expenses?
20th July 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I am B. Tech. Mechanical from TPCT's College of Engg., Osmanabad, University Name -Yashwantrao Chavan Open University, Nashik. Whether I am eligible for doing M.E./M.Tech. in Maharashtra traditional Universities.
21st August 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

i am a btech student in electrical engineering i secured 56% ..i want to know whether am eligible for ms in ee in us??
10th October 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

i got 6.1 cgpa in my btech am i allowed to do my ms in thermal engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?