15th May 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?

Hi,
I am B.Pharma 2nd year student. I want to know all the scopes of Higher studies in Abroad. I have been told that I"ll have to clear GRE and TOEFL for admission to German universities. How long does the preparation takes? What is the procedure for applying for scholarships and what is the scope of studying M.Pharmacy in Germany?
Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  5. How can I pursue M.Tech in Germany through scholarship? Best university for M.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) in Germany? Which is best among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL for it?
  6. How much score is needed in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in germany? How much score is required to be eligible to have scholarship in the colleges?
  7. Is it necessary to take GRE and TOEFL exam to study Ph.D in foreign countries?
  8. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  9. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  10. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  11. List of colleges for MS(English course) in Germany? GRE & TOEFL scores to get chance in these universities with a scholarship?
  12. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  13. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary?
  14. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  15. What's the eligibility for doing MS in Germany after completing B.Tech(India)?I've secured 55% marks in B.E(mechanical engineer)
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  17. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
20th April 2018, 05:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?

After completion of B.Pharma you can opt for M.Pharma or M.Pharma + MBA dual degree program. On the basis of GRE score you can direct apply for M.Pharma course in any German University. After completion of M.Pharmacy in Germany you need to get a license, for obtaining the license to practice you will have to go for an internship under a licensed pharmacist, and pass a state examination.

After getting a license you can get job in Pharmaceutical Company and Hospital as a quality analyser, Sales executive.

*The DAAD provide a broad variety of scholarship program for international students. You can go through the official website of DAAD for Scholarship i.e. https://www.daad.de/en/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?