9th April 2015, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?

Respected Sir,
I want to do preparation for TOEFL.
Kindly let me know the details of TOEFL.
Actually I want to do my MBA in Germany.
Please let me know with TOEFL it is possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Detailed information, syllabus and pattern of TOEFL? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  7. Information, choices and eligibility of TOEFL?
  8. When the notification of TOEFL will be released? Detailed information about TOEFL for B.Tech(ECE) graduate who is working as a Software Developer?
  9. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  10. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  11. Detailed information about GRE and TOEFL to study M.S. in Singapore University?
  12. Detailed information about TOEFL? How can I prepare to qualify in first attempt?
  13. Can I apply for MS course in communication in Germany? What are the steps for the same? What's the fee structure and living cost for the same? I Have completed my B.Tech in electronics and communication with 75.6% marks
  14. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. When should I appear in GE/TOEFL for post graduation program in Germany if studying S.E.(Production)?
  16. Information about GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Whether to apply for MS in Germany or not? Which entrance exams to write?
  18. How to do MS in Germany after pursuing mechanical engineering in VNR?
11th April 2015, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MBA in Germany through TOEFL? Detailed information about TOEFL?

Yes, you can get admission to study MBA in Germany by appearing and qualifying TOEFL examination. But, some universities/colleges also asks for GMAT score for providing admission in Management courses. So, it is better to appear in both GMAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations to get admission in MBA course in German universities. TOEFL is a standardised test which tests your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections whereas GMAT is an international level MBA entrance examination for admission to MBA course in Abroad universities. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MBA course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?