13th March 2023, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Australian student visa i score 83% in 10th class and 57.8% in 12th class (non medical) and also overall 6 band in IELTS?

Dear sir/mam Can i get Australian student visa i score 83% in 10th class and 57.8% in 12th class (non medical) and also overall 6 band in IELTS.

13th March 2023, 03:56 PM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get Australian student visa i score 83% in 10th class and 57.8% in 12th class (non medical) and also overall 6 band in IELTS?

For an Australian study permit, you must have a minimum IELTS band score. For an undergraduate program, an applicant for an Australian study visa must have an overall IELTS score of at least 6.0 and a minimum of 5.5 in each of the four required bands.

So, if you meet the requirements mentioned above, you are qualified.
13th March 2023, 05:16 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Can i get Australian student visa i score 83% in 10th class and 57.8% in 12th class (non medical) and also overall 6 band in IELTS?

To apply for a student visa to Australia, you will need to meet the minimum requirements set by the Australian government. While academic achievement is important, it is not the only factor that is considered in the visa application process.

The Australian Department of Home Affairs has specific requirements for each type of student visa. Generally, to be eligible for a student visa, you will need to:
  • Be accepted into a full-time course of study in Australia.
  • Have a valid Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) from an Australian educational institution.
  • Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement, which means you have a genuine intention to stay in Australia temporarily to study.
  • Meet the English language proficiency requirement, which varies depending on the course of study and the institution.
  • Meet the financial requirement, which means you have enough funds to support yourself in Australia for the duration of your stay.
  • Meet the health and character requirement.
Based on your academic qualifications and IELTS score, it appears that you meet the English language proficiency requirement. However, your grades in 12th class may not meet the admission requirements of some Australian universities or colleges. You will need to research and apply to institutions that accept students with your academic background.

In addition, you will need to show that you have enough funds to cover your tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying in Australia. The exact amount of funds required will depend on your individual circumstances and the length of your stay in Australia.

Overall, while academic achievements are important, meeting the other requirements for a student visa is equally important. You should consult with an education consultant or an immigration lawyer to help you understand the visa application process and increase your chances of a successful application.
13th March 2023, 06:08 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly apply for study visa in Australia. You must have a minimum overall IELTS score of 5.5 with no band less than 5.0.
14th March 2023, 03:34 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

You need at least a band 6 on the IELTS to be eligible for an Australian study visa. An applicant for an Australian study visa who wishes to enroll in an undergraduate course requires an aggregate IELTS score of at least 6.0 and at least 5.5 in each of the four required bands.

Hence, if you satisfy the criteria listed above, you are eligible for an Australian student visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?