14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

How much score in IELTS is required for Australian Visa?

Hi Sir! Myself Rojina from Jhapa, Nepal. In recent days, I am preparing for my IELTS tests which is on 19th August. I had got only 60% plus in my 12th. I am eligible for Australian Visa or not? Can you guide me please. Hope to get your reply soon.

Related Questions:
15th December 2017, 02:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score in IELTS is required for Australian Visa?

Yes, you are eligible to apply Australian Student visa. You need to score Overall 5.5 band(not less than 5.0) in your IELTS examination to study Bachelor courses in Australia.

You should apply for the student visa after you get the University/Institute acceptance letter. During the personal interview for visa, additional documents may be requested by the interviewer i.e.
> Original letter of acceptance given by university or other educational institution in Australia.
> certificates from schools you attended in Nepal.
> Scores of English proficiency test EILTS.
> Your intent to depart from Australia upon completion of the course of study.
> Proof of financial support for how you will pay all educational, living and travel costs.

Steps to apply for a visa:-
1. Check the processing times
2. Apply for visa either apply online or apply in person
3. Pay the processing fee
4. Medical Examination
15th December 2017, 11:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score in IELTS is required for Australian Visa?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to apply for the higher studies in Australia after the completion of class 12th with 60% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination from a recognized University are very much eligible for higher studies in Australia.
Candidates must have to score a minimum of 6 bands in the IELTS examination in order to get admission in different Universities for bachelors degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?