21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?

Kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  3. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Marine Management of The University of The South Pacific?
  4. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? Course fee of Bachelor of Global Management?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  7. Can i study Bachelor's in Financial Management through part time mode?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  10. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university? -- [New]
  12. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  13. What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Business Management in University of South Australia?
  14. Which is a better career option after passing 12th Arts?
  15. Which course has a better scope after PUC?
  16. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  17. What should be my career options after 12th Class from commerce stream?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study Bachelor in Financial Management & Services in Business Academy Aarhus? Duration of this course?
22nd May 2018, 10:01 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?

Yes, you can get financial aid in the form of Scholarships for studying in this university. I have mentioned a link below with which you can get all details regarding scholarship available in this university.

https://www.usp.ac.fj/index.php?id=1723

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 04:04 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?