21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

Hi sir, I am a 12th student and have an interest in Marine Life. I have a dream to study Marine Management. After searching I came to know that The University of The South Pacific in Abroad is offering Bachelor in Marine Management . I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  2. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  4. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Marine Management of The University of The South Pacific?
  5. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Business Management in University of South Australia?
  7. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  10. Admission details of Bachelor of Global Management in Simpson College? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in B.Ed course at Pacific college of Teacher Education?
  12. Which course should I pursue to get a job of Ticketing at the Airport?
  13. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Bachelor of Science in Marine Fisheries and Animal Science course at United Arab Emirates University?
  15. Details about MSc Biotechnology course in South Gujarat University? What are the requirements to get admission in MSc Biotechnology colleges in South Gujarat University?
  16. Can I get direct admission in KL University for Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 12th Science?
  17. What fields should I join after MPC?
  18. In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?