21st April 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

I came to know that I have to appear TOEFL so that I can secure admission for Bachelor in Marine Management course in The University of The South Pacific. Can I know about the marks which I have to secure in TOEFL for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management?
  4. Job opportunities through Bachelor in Marine Management of The University of The South Pacific?
  5. Cutoff marks required in IELTS and TOEFL to study Business Management Undergraduate course in Campbellsville University?
  6. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University?
  7. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  8. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  9. Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in USA?
  10. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  11. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University? -- [New]
  12. What is the scope of studying Bachelor of Business Management in University of South Australia?
  13. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?
  15. Marks required in GRE to get admission in Management course at London South Bank University, United Kingdom?
  16. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  17. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
21st May 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I came to know that I have to appear TOEFL so that I can secure admission for Bachelor in Marine Management course in The University of The South Pacific. Can I know about the marks which I have to secure in TOEFL for getting admission?

Students have to clear either TOEFL or IELTS for the admission to study BA Marine Management course at The University of the South Pacific. Students should score at least 170 in TOEFL (computer based) for the admission to the BA Marine Management course. Students with an overall score of 6.0 (with a minimum of 6.0 in writing) in IELTS are eligible to study the BA Marine Management course. Students can find the application forms in The University of the South Pacific website link given Click Here
22nd May 2018, 08:00 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in TOEFL to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific?

If you want to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific, you have to take an either TOFEL or IELTS. You must have secured at least 170 in TOFEL (computer based).

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?