21st September 2018, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in St. Thomas University School of Law for LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

24th September 2018, 07:25 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

In order to pursue L.L.M. in Intercultural Human Rights course in St. Thomas University School of Law you will have to appear for Law School Admission Test(LSAT) Also you will have to appear for an English language proficiency test such as IELTS/TOEFL/PTE.

For more detail about LSAT examination you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
https://www.lsac.org/lsat/taking-lsat
26th September 2018, 12:31 AM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course in St. Thomas University School of Law?

There is no entrance exam conducted from the university for LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course but you need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take at least one exams from the following.

- TOEFL
- IELTS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?