5th June 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?

I am studying BBA(LLB) course and after completing my graduation I want to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) from St. Thomas University School of Law. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  2. Is LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) course offered online in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  4. Requirements to secure LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) admission in St. Thomas University School of Law?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University?
  6. When the application form of Chanakya University PhD(Human Rights Law) will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Eligibility for law professor in India
  8. Any topic for Ph.D studies? I am studying BSc biotechnology
  9. Eligibility to study M.Phil in Human Rights for PG Diploma holder? Where to approach?
  10. Benefits of studying LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  11. Documents required to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
  12. Eligibility to study LLM(Human Rights) in Sarguja University?
  13. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  14. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  15. Maximum age limit for pursuing 3 years LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Human Rights Law) in Chanakya National Law University? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for masters of Law after completing BD and M.A Human Rights
  18. Entrance exams available to study LLM(International Human Rights Law) in University of Groningen?
30th June 2018, 05:57 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law for BBA(LLB) student?

On the basis of BBA(LLB), you can apply to pursue LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) in St. Thomas University School of Law. Eligibility to pursue LLM(Intercultural Human Rights) is given below.

You must have a Bachelor's degree or similar foreign equivalent in the field of law.
You must have an great commitment due to human rights and human dignity.
You must have a score card of Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 10:29 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?