25th June 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? Course fee of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in this university?

Hello everyone, kindly tell me that I can get any financial aid for studying MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? I am interested to do this course so I need a financial aid. And please let me know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  3. Course structure and duration of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) of University of Birmingham?
  5. Financial aid to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study BS(Sports Management) in Tampa University? Course fee of BS(Sports Management)?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  10. Can I get financial aid to study MBA(Marketing Management) in Stamford International University? Course fee of MBA(Marketing Management) in this university? -- [New]
  11. Can I get financial aid to study LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law? Course fee of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in this university? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get financial aid to study B.Tech by ICFAI University? Fee structure of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Marine Management in The University of The South Pacific? Course fee of Bachelor in Marine Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get financial aid to study MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in University of WestMinster? Course fee of MSc in Biomedical Sciences(Cancer Biology) in this university?
  15. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  16. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
25th August 2018, 03:51 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham? Course fee of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in this university?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham, There are a number of prestigious international scholarships available for studying master's course in University of Birmingham. List of scholarships is given below.

Multiple Region Scholarships & Funding

Africa & Middle East Scholarships & Funding

Americas*Scholarships & Funding

Asia*Scholarships & Funding

Europe (non-EU) Scholarships & Funding

MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham, is a full time Postgraduate course.
Tuition fee:
For international students: *£22,700
For*Home/EU: £9,250

To know more details regarding scholarships, please visit the below mentioned link.
https://www.birmingham.ac.uk/Interna...ips/index.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?