13th July 2017, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job abroad after M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed?

I have completed my M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed. also. Can I get job in abroad after doing all these courses? What are the criteria for applying it? Is there any entrance exam for it or not? Please reply quickly.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
  2. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  3. Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting the degree validated in abroad for getting a job?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  7. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  8. Can I get job abroad after M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed?
  9. What are the job availability for MSc chemistry student
  10. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  11. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing PGDM with 65%?
  12. Model question papers of NET entrance exam? What is the syllabus for NET entrance exam? Maths model question papers?
  13. What should I do M.Sc in Chemistry or M.Sc in Microbiology? Which one has better job opportunity?
  14. B.Sc Physics honours is a helpful course to go abroad and get a job there?
  15. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course?
  16. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  17. Benefits of studying MSc(Environmental Science) for a Professional Teacher with BSc(Chemistry) and BEd qualification? -- [New]
  18. What should I do for government job after doing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
14th July 2017, 10:51 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job abroad after M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed?

It is a plus point that you have completed your B.Ed as in abroad basically teachers are needed the most, and there is no such criteria and exams for jobs and recruitment. There are many online job portals and placement consultancy where they recruit for abroad as well. So make a good resume and post it in all job portals and you will definitely get jobs abroad.
15th July 2017, 02:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my M.Sc chemistry and B.Ed. also. Can I get job in abroad after doing all these courses? What are the criteria for applying it? Is there any entrance exam for it or not? Please reply quickly.

Yes, you can get a job in abroad after MSc Chemistry and B.Ed with few years of work experience. Candidates with M.Sc Chemistry and B.Ed with a teaching experience can get teacher job in various schools in abroad. Therefore, you have to gain some work experience to apply for a job in abroad countries. It is very difficult to get any job in abroad without work experience. Schools in abroad are recruiting teachers through agencies. Many agencies conduct interviews in India. Candidates with teaching experience can get a job in abroad schools.
15th July 2017, 04:19 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

According to me you should go through career oriented courses. Post-Graduation in Chemistry only is not sufficient for good jobs that is why you should pursue any career oriented course. I am going to mention some of the courses below:-
MBA
MCA
ITI
Computer Science
Nautical Science
Hotel Management
Fashion Designing
Interior Designing
Event Management
14th March 2023, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Sc microbiology, B.Ed biological science with 5years experience in teaching field. What's the procedure to be followed to get job in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?