26th July 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?

Hello sir/mam,
I need a eligibility info regarding phd admission in both India & abroad .I have completed my Integrated MSc chemistry & I wanna do my phd abroad or in India.If it is India I want to do in iit's ,iisc etc so please provide me with information as I don't knew much so I can have go for a better option.And is any chance of phd international

With regards
R.sushma
Integrated Msc chemistry
Telangana .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad? -- [New]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Zoology) candidate?
  5. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  6. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility criteria and possibility to do PhD in Abroad for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  8. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear medicine in Maharashra in India and abroad
  9. Possibility to do PhD in mentioned subjects in Abroad for M.Sc(Botany) student? Eligibility and requirements to apply?
  10. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  11. How can I do PHD after PG Diploma in Journalism? List of institutes offering this course in India?
  12. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria and procedure followed for doing MS in abroad?
  14. Eligibility to do PhD in University of Oxford for M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.Tech in India?
  16. Where should I study PhD(Physics) in India or in Abroad?
  17. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  18. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
26th July 2015, 08:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/mam,
I need a eligibility info regarding phd admission in both India & abroad .I have completed my Integrated MSc chemistry & I wanna do my phd abroad or in India.If it is India I want to do in iit's ,iisc etc so please provide me with information as I don't knew much so I can have go for a better option.And is any chance of phd international

With regards
R.sushma
Integrated Msc chemistry
Telangana .
Ph.D eligibility criteria in India:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There is no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE, UGC NET, CSIR NET etc score.

Ph.D eligibility criteria in Abroad:-

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You must have valid GRE, TOEFL etc score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?