26th November 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?

Hello, I have recently completed my master degree in Chemistry. I am trying to get a job at Private Central school. Is it necessary to do BEd to get a job at Private Central school? Please guide me. Now BEd is 2 years course. Can you please answer me back soon? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is BEd mandatory to become a Teacher for Computer Science postgraduate?
  2. Am I eligibility to get a job as school teacher if I have completed B.Sc, M.Sc and B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for TET after scoring 49% in B.A and 60% in B.Ed
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  6. What is the procedure to get a teacher job in central school as I am a science student?
  7. Benefits of studying MSc(Environmental Science) for a Professional Teacher with BSc(Chemistry) and BEd qualification? -- [New]
  8. Is B.Ed degree must for Work Education Teacher?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level Teacher post in central school?
  10. How to get a job as physics teacher in Private School if I am a MSc mathematics and B.Ed student
  11. Procedure to apply for Hindi Teacher job in central school?
  12. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  13. How to get a government job if I am 37 years old?
  14. Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?
  15. Can i become a private school teacher after completing B.Tech degree?
  16. Am i eligible for the post of government school chemistry?
  17. What are the jobs other than private school teacher after B.Sc, M.A in Maths and B.Ed with 4 years of experience?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.Ed in Biology or Chemistry after doing MSc with Home Science?
2nd December 2017, 06:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?

Private schools have their own criteria for selection of teachers and these days B.Ed is definitely required for schooling teaching job. In case, there are no candidates available, then they might consider a non B.Ed candidate to fill the vacant post.

For government school teaching jobs, B.Ed along with TET/CTET score is definitely required. Hence, apply according to your qualification.
2nd December 2017, 09:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to do B.Ed to become Private central school Teacher though I have done MSc Chemistry?

Yes, definitely in order to become a Central School Teacher, you must have to complete your B.Ed course. After the completion of B.Ed course only, you can apply for the Teacher post in any of the School.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria in order to apply for B.Ed course, just have a look over it.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed examination:-

Candidates must have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% of marks in Graduation or in Post Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?